100 series accelerometers high light:
- All Build-in microelectronic circuits are designed and made in USA
- High Resolution, Low Broadband Electric Noise at 10μV
- Operation Temperature Range: -40°C – +125°C （-40°C – +250°C for J series products）
All Shear Design Sensing Element
- Parallel or Triangle Shear Design with Memory Alloy Fasten Feature
- Choices of High Precision Imported Piezoelectric Ceramic（J series products） or Normal Domestic Piezoelectric Ceramic for different applications
- Economic design with annular shear sensing element
Package and Power Supplier
- 100 series accelerometers work with any type of constant current power supplier with supply voltage of 18-30V, and can be directly connected to a data acquisition with current power supplier.
- The standard accessory of the accelerometer includes one low noise cable (1m) and a calibration certificate.