Rap - One Legacy
Industrial Noise Analysis
Often, when noise reduction treatments are applied, they do not produce the expected results. RAP-ONE eliminates this problem evaluating the efficiency of a treatment or of a treatment combination in real-time, before it is implemented.
Frequently asked questions that can be answered by RAP-ONE:
- What will the noise increase be if another machine is added?
- What will the impact of this new machine be on the noise doses levels perceived by workers?
- What will the noise reduction be if a silencer is installed on a vacuum cleaner or if I add an acoustic treatment is added to the ceiling?
- How can I be sure my noise reduction process is well structured?
The evaluation of the performance of various possible treatments is easy: simply apply the acoustic treatments being considered for the room using the Absorbing Panel or Acoustic Barrier tools and then click on the Calculate Noise Map button. The room’s new noise map displays the noise levels obtained with the added treatments. A similar process can be applied to the room’s noise sources (e.g, adding a silencer).
Acoustical Room Design
- RAP-ONE can be used to improve the acoustics of performance and art centers
- RAP-ONE is a powerful tool for improving the acoustic design of any room type or size
- RAP-ONE rapidly and precisely determines the noise levels at every location in a room, as well as the contribution of every noise source at those locations
- RAP-ONE can perform RT60 calculations (Reverberation Time)
- RAP-ONE can be used to improve the acoustics of a theater i.e., identifying treatments applied to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, heating, and ventilation systems